Ausbow Industries has evolved from a number of hobby businesses since circa 1975. The business has been a full-time operation since early 1996 and was incorporated under Jonlyn Enterprises Pty Ltd in October 1997. The operation is run by the director - John Clark. After establishing in Melbourne, Ausbow Industries moved to Goolwa, South Australia in 1998.
The business covers:
- the design, development and manufacture of archery bows and parts, particularly crossbows, longbows and related equipment
- design, manufacture and distribution of the CONTENDER, TYRO 2 and CHALLENGER 2 world-class tournament crossbow family
- design, manufacture and distribution of CRESSY and CRUSADER medieval-style crossbows
- design, manufacture and distribution of WOOMERA and DEBUTANTE longbows
- Australian and New Zealand agency for EXCALIBUR Crossbow Inc, Canada to service the sporting crossbow market with top performing, high quality hunting equipment
- the supply of bowmaking requisites including books
- archery-related jobbing work and repairs
- provision of consultancy advice re the use of crossbows for special purposes such as animal conservation
- custom engineering
Ausbow Industries has primarily a manufacturing, wholesaling and mail-order focus, and does not have a physical shop front. However you are welcome to make an appointment for consultation. When you arrive, you should report to the River Dolls shop at 33 Cadell Street, Goolwa.
Ausbow Industries is a member of the Archery Crafters Guild, Traditional Archery Australia, the Southern Alexandrina Business Association and Goolwa Tourism 5214 and supports the activities of the World Crossbow Shooting Association and Great Southern Archers (Strathalbyn Target Archers).
If you have any comments or want more information, please contact Ausbow Industries by using the Further Information form. You can contact us directly by phone, fax or email.
PAYMENTS - Direct Bank Deposit preferred. COD and Credit Cards (VISA, Mastercard), cheques and money order accepted.