CRECY MEDIEVAL CROSSBOW - A-MX-A2
The CRECY is designed and handcrafted in Australia as a medieval-style battle crossbow. The design and construction is as close to authentic as possible while using modern materials. This bow may be used for serious target shooting or hunting. The crossbow is available complete, plans and parts.
- Tiller (stock): timber, designed to rest on top of the shoulder
- Physical weight: 2.5kg typical (5.5lb)
- Guidance system: shallow track
- Prod (lath or bow): solid fibreglass as standard
- Trigger mechanism: cylindrical nut and tickler lever
- Draw weight range: 80 to 125 lb typical
- Power stroke: 8.5 inches
- Sighting system: nil
- Foot stirrup: fitted as standard
- Bowstring: double loop DACRON as standard, 3.5 inch brace height
- Bolt specification: 11/32 POC x 16 inch, 2 fletches x 180 degrees
- Finish: TRU Oil gunstock oil
- PRICE: $685 (Australian Dollars). Freight extra.
Specify: Preferred prod weight
- Crecy plans (MX-P2) - $25 set
- Crecy kit (MX) - $490 set
- Stock (tiller) (A-MX-A2-ST) - $215.05 each
- Straight fibreglass prod (A-MX-PG2) - $69
- Prod blank (PBG 0010) - $33 each
- Trigger parts (A-MX-A2-TS) - $178.40 set
- Foot stirrup kit (A-MA-A2-FS) - $29.75 set
- Bolt - set of 3 (A-MX-BS2) - $13.85 set
- Spare DACRON string (A-MXS2) - $21.50 each
It is recommended that you contact us by fax or phone as listed below or email us at email@example.com to discuss your specific requirements and check out the Terms and Conditions before placing any orders. Prices listed are in Australian dollars, do not include freight and are subject to change without notice. Non-Australian customers should check with us for special prices that do not include GST.
IMPORTANT CROSSBOW INFORMATION FOR AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMERS
Amended legislation concerning crossbows has been introduced in most Australian States. In most eastern Australian states, crossbows have been moved from being CONTROLLED WEAPONS to now being PROHIBITED WEAPONS. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY HAVE BEEN BANNED! This means that you now need a permit or a licence.
PLEASE READ ALL THE DETAILS BEFORE PURCHASING
If you have any comments or want more information, please contact Ausbow Industries by using the Further Information form. You can contact us directly by phone, fax or email.
PAYMENTS - Direct Bank Deposit preferred. COD and Credit Cards (VISA, Mastercard), cheques and money order accepted.